350 Acharnon Str.
Information that we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
• Information that you provide – When you sign up to our website, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information that you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. Our administrator will have access to your account information including your email.
• Log information – When you access our services via a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
• User communications – When you send emails or other communications to Moto Discovery, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless operator associated with the phone number, the content of the message as well as the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information that we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, protect and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
• Protect the rights or property of Google or our users.
If we use this information in a manner different to the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Moto Discovery only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside Google in the following limited circumstances:
• We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
• We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf.
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Moto Discovery, its users or the public, as required or permitted by law.